What you’ll need…
- 100g Medjool dates
- 150g Walnuts
- 20g Goji berries
- 50g Cashew butter or any other nut butter
- 20g Unsweetened coconut chips
- 2 tsp Mixed spice
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 20g Organic Brown rice extract (or any other liquid sweetener of your choice)
To Decorate Optional:
- Desiccated coconut Rose petals
- Add the walnuts, goji berries and coconut chips to a food processor and blitz until a chunky mixture is formed.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients (bar the desiccated coconut and rose petals) and blitz again.
- Roll the mixture into bite size balls (this recipe should make around 18 balls!)
- Decorate with desiccated coconut and a rose petal…if you’re feeling adventurous you could even melt a little raw white chocolate and drizzle on top!!!
- Leave to set in the fridge for an hour and ENJOY!
These delicious balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 weeks or they can be frozen for up to 3 months.